Going full tilt to bring you more power.
Our patented, lightweight solar module mounting system combines a high-tilt angle of up to 35º with the only truly non-penetrating design. UL-listed, TUV Certified, and California DSA pre-check approved, the SolarDock solution solves the greatest number of climate and engineering challenges, and:
- Maximizes annual kWh power production —10-20% more kWh/year than low-angle flat mounting.
- Dramatically increases installation productivity — up to 40% more SolarDock in one year than a typical mounting system.
Installers and end-users get immediate and long-term cost savings through:
- Intelligent product design — standardized parts, few components and simple assembly result in lower labor and equipment cost
- Roof-friendly features — protecting the panel, roof surface and warranty
- Lower maintenance costs — patented design encapsulates wiring, sheds snow and water
As real estate veterans, we're able to anticipate and solve construction issues and our customers enjoy comprehensive support —from engineering design to installation. With more than 500 successful projects and 35 megawatts installed in 34 states and worldwide, SolarDock is recognized among leading integrators and distributors as the proven choice in flat-roof solar mounting systems.
- TUV Rheinland Certified
- UL Listed technology
- Received pre-check approval by California DSA
- Made in U.S. and Canada (OPA FIT compliant)
- For wind zones up to 150 mph
More Power. Less Work.
- Fast to install — install 40 % more SolarDock in a year
- High power production — tilt angle up to 35◦
- Truly non-penetrating
- Lightweight on roof
- Protects roof, wires and panels
- Patented, with 25-year warranty
- Used by Fortune 500, corporate, education, government, medical and retail end users.