- More than 500 successful projects & 40 megawatts
- Installations in 34 states, Canada and Europe
- Customers include Fortune 500, corporate, education, government, medical and retail end users
- 35◦ angle increases kilowatt hour production by 10-20% over standard systems (Ballast-based competitors can't exceed 20◦)
- Higher annual power production provides higher return on investment
- SolarDock can be produced from 5 to 35◦ angles
- Supports incentives and PPA providers valuing annual power production over power density
- 150 MPH wind certified (ASCE 7-05)
- California DSA pre-check approved
- Made in U.S. and Canada
- OPA Fit compliant in Canada
- Lightweight - system averages less than 5 pounds/sf in 90 mph wind zones
- Dock ventilation ensures no energy degradation due to heat buildup
- Fixed asset with no moving parts
- Aesthetic design
- Only truly non-penetrating system
- System protects both the surface membrane and the structure
- Foam supports dock and ballast - no metal touches the roof
- Weight is distributed broadly and evenly
- No sharp metal edges or unprotected CMU blocks
- Dock allows for unrestricted water drainage
- Easy to pull apart to move or access roof
Protects the panel and wires
- Panels sit on upper and lower edges of docks only, preventing micro-fissures and stress fractures in panels.
- SolarDock encapsulates DC wires, protecting them from UV rays and bird/rodent damage
- Wiring and ballast are encapsulated - protected and hidden - but still easily accessible
Quick & easy installation
- Dramatically increases installation productivity — up to 40% more SolarDock in one year than a typical mounting system.
- Fast rate of system installation creates tremendous labor savings
- Can fit any commercial PV module.
- Has fewer components than other racking systems
- Integrated grounding clip aids in reducing installation time and reduces material costs
- System is modular, allowing for easy expansion or movement
- System can avoid roof impediments without endangering its integrity
Best long-term value
- Low/no maintenance
- Non-penetrating system provides for longer term stability on roof
- Angle sheds snowfall and reduces buildup of dirt and debris
- 25-year warranty
- Design process allows integrator to better understand project appearance and performance.
- Provides integrator with full mechanical drawings and ballast plans for specified wind zones.
- Can provide fully-stamped engineered drawings
- Customers have direct contact from ordering and shipping process
How SolarDock Works
We've made significant R&D investments in wind load testing across many array configurations, under the direction of structural engineers at the University of Maryland and RWDI. All aerodynamic testing is compliant with current ASCE standards.
SolarDock has received DSA pre-check approval in California. This approval fast-tracks the review and approval of SolarDock installations on schools and other public buildings in California.
Canada FIT Program
SolarDock partners with the Canadian firm SunRise Power to manufacture, market and distribute SolarDock to the Canadian market. Ontario's Feed-in Tariff (FIT) Program offers North America's first comprehensive guaranteed pricing structure for renewable electricity production.