Originally working in the commercial real estate industry, our founders first became personally acquainted with the opportunities -- and challenges -- of developing commercial solar installations for flat roofs in 2002. In developing and constructing a flagship world headquarters for AstroPower in Newark, Delaware, project management responsibilities included the installation a 330 kW rooftop solar PV system.
The project ignited the founders' interest in solar electricity, but as property owners, the company was unsatisfied with the roof-mounted racking systems available. Instead, our founders specified and designed a solar electric mounting system that emphasized features that they considered absolute requirements for use on their own buildings and future projects.
This system became the SolarDock -- a patented, completely non-roof penetrating commercial racking system.
Today, with headquarters in Wilmington, DE, SolarDock is recognized among leading integrators, installers and distributors as the next generation in flat-roof and ground-mount solar systems.
We enjoy proven success, with more than 500 projects and 35 megawatts installed in 34 states, Canada and internationally. An industry leader in the most sophisticated wind and seismic testing, SolarDock recently received DSA pre-check approval in the state of CA.
Manufactured in both the U.S. and Canada to meet the specific needs of each customer, we're actively expanding production capacity to meet demands.
Installers and distributors enjoy our full technical support from design development through installation. And our satisfied end-users have helped drive the rapid growth experienced since 2007, serving a diverse of sites, including:
- Fortune 500 businesses
- Manufacturing and warehouse facilities
- Schools and universities
- Retail centers
- Medical facilities
Designing a SolarDock System
- Roof Survey Worksheet
- Sample SolarDock layouts
- SolarDock Product Information Sheet
- SolarDock Parts Pack
Ordering a SolarDock System
Installing a SolarDock System
- TUV approved SolarDock Installation Manual (select this if you are using the SolarDock system as the ground path)
- Technical Bulletin 2.1 - Installing Optional Wind Diverters
- Technical Bulletin 3.1 - Installing Front Dock Splice
- Technical Bulletin 4.1 - Connecting Docks that have no T-Bar connection
- UL approved SolarDock Installation Manual - email firstname.lastname@example.org to have pdf emailed to you.
- SolarDock Final Inspection Audit Checklist
- SolarDock Warranty